September 12, 2009

FDTP/Vacation Pictures

During the10 min. class break I ran around and attempted to capture some quality moments and people's faces. Below is me and my dear new friend the ultimately blonde and charming Chris Tarpy! Wahahaa! Jamin, I'm amazed at how your brother walks, talks, and fixes his hair just like you! Still of course I find you are both "neat" and special in your own individual ways. Kyahaa!!
Here is Genius Artist Ms. Eiko Matsuoka and I...

My new favorite person... Nana Wisniewski! You make me smile so big and laugh so hard I could cry.
JOANIE! You are perfect for a needed cuddle. Thanks for all your love.
Here is me and a bunch of 17-19 yr.old boys. WILD ! ... I don't even know if you'll be able to find me but umm... I'm in there.

Below is a sweet picture of me and my pal Kazu. No we're not a couple, but it's possible the person taking the picture (Ikko san) thought so because of the classic "Here we are standing together with a very nice background" way it's taken.

Robo the King of short shorts and rugby, and Meg Knoke the queen of Kanazawa.... ?

The local kitty.
Gene, Steveo, and Laura prophecying before men.

Dan loving up Shiro.

Shinji, Ben and I.

SHIRO ! My hero. でも、全然プアじゃないこと今回よく分かったよ!・・・好き!

Shiro's class room doodle. 気をつけないとばれちゃうよ!SPANK!


Eman my new best pal.

Sir Michael giving a class on self discipline, developing life skills, going through the eye of the needle, and the fight of life.

Watch out! He's tough! And he uses bad language shamelessly! ... But only when it's absolutely necessary of course. :P. He also cries every time he mentions his golden retriever. What can I say... I do too. And I love him to bits.

Well that's it for now, folks! Pray for the continuation of the FDTP and that they all continue to have a very meaningful and life-changing blast there.

7 comments:

愛美 said...

awh, I wanted to go to FDTP for a bit too man. the photos are great! you look stunning Cherish!!

Chala said...

aww thanks Mana!! It was super good seeing you at your place the other day! Want to visit again sometime soon :P

Unknown said...

Nice pics! I like Nana too! (she is fun and cool cuz she is my fellow Gemini...!ha)

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!

Amy said...

yo'ure so cute I miss ya terribly!

Xact Claims Services said...

its kinda cool how you have a whole bunch of friendly faces then all of a sudden a CAT!!! hahaha, made me laugh.

perfect for a needed cuddle? hmm...I kinda like this cherish girl. I'm glad I leave that impression off of you, heehee. xxxx

we must talk sometime like good days. Yes?

Chala said...

YES! I agree joanie lets talk sometime!! just like old days!! I remember those 10 page snail mails about just ONE thing! wahaha
Sweet to know you come to my blog sometimes!! hehe I kind of like you too!