June 9, 2008

Hard Core

8 comments:

Babylove said...

oh-yeah, that was disturbing. I love it!!! so cute!! Chala, I'll pray for mom. Tx for reminding me!

Elaina said...

I just watched School of Rock for the first time at Dad's place. I fell in love with Jack Black a little bit.

Elaina said...

Why does Masa's leg seem to have a life of it's own? It's kind of scary how it darts out like that...

chara said...

Thanks Al. She's actually doing a lot better now. Prayer power man...
oh Elaina you too? Jack Black!! ROCK!
Hey i'm gonna see you tommorrow... That small song bird you made for me is TOO cool. I was SO touched. I almost shed a tear!
lol. Masa's retarded darting leg was why i decided i had to put this video up.

Amy said...

I think burmady boopinhouser is a blimey boop o. So burpl up the dergened and dompopodate. And I think this video makes me miss you guys. But damn, ken is gettin ghuge!!

Y.M.R said...

Okay Cherish. its about that time now...
for a new post!!!

Unknown said...

HUmmm,
AMAZING really

Amy said...

Yikes!! But i LIKE IT!