June 9, 2008

News



(Marie and I before a gig for some rotary folks!)

Things are getting busier and I have to say I'm starting to feel just a little more responsible and worthy of the YA (aka "Young Adult") title.
It feels a little strange... all my teenhood friends are getting preggy and married while I'm still living where I've been 12 years, not getting any taller, walking the same dog, etc. Umm... anyway. But things are changing... Starting to take on more and feeling somewhat less small and useless of late. TYJ. I just want to make a difference! I guess just being a yielded "holy hole" is the best way.

The PMA started from June 1st. There's tons of reading, assignments and even videos of people all around the world giving testimonies and tips on witnessing... coolio hoolio! I'm so thankful for it... but please pray for me that I can finish all the assignments! If i miss even one i'll flunk the course! NG! (no good)

Mommy's my mentor. She has 4 other students too. Florence, Mike, Nozo, and Steven (of Tabita!). Hehe. Such a funny and sweet team.

Please really pray for mommy (desperately) against stress and for a good balance with her time because she has so much to do as a Home Shepherd, follow up shepherd, sweet Mommy, Ken's school teacher, etc.
If you can, please also pray specifically that she can sleep soundly through the night... cuz lack of rest on top of all the stress really isn't a cool combo.
Thanks so much! I knew i could count on you!

wowee.

Elaina I miss you!

Al! Lebanese!
Invite us ahead of time so no one here plans anything else for free day!! (and so i can... prepare te cheese) (...hmm... maybe a week again of time.)
...Can i stay over too? So you think you can dance!! (...no. I know you can. I mean the show! you and me Al!)
(Oh PLEASE film Josh's contemporary.... pleeease!!)



(This is how we want her to look every day! Inottete ne!)

1 comment:

Elaina said...

Tell Mommy that I pray for her everyday and I love her so much that it feels like my heart might bakuhatsu.