Well people, if any of you wondered where I've been...
Golden Week Witnessing was very cool
Naoto joined us all the way from the School
Played the key board for us, and yeah was it fun
Sold a hundred CDs and ate bentos by the ton
Leaving early in the morning, cooking dinner late at night
With my beloved lap top something just wasn't right
There were blue screens and crash
Just like that, it went splat
This is why I was gone
And left you with trailers so long
Aside from these problems
Sometimes I get a sore bottom
During meetings on the Offensive
(Isn't gas getting expensive!)
We are setting many goals
Hoping to save many more souls
All in all it's getting busy
So don't get into a tizzy
When I can't post you a post
My computers still toast
For now I'm borrowing my Daddy's
For meeting notes and PNPs
Thank you
4 comments:
Sorry to hear you're not feeling good Chala, I'm praying for you! XX
I was gonna tell you how happy I am to see a post here but then I tapped my cheek with my finger and my whole face actually did the famous cherish-twitch for the first time EVER!!!!
So I thought I would tell you that instead.
Now I'm going to go explore my newfound talent...
haha Elaina i love you. That's great that you found out about that new skill! We could perform at parties! ...weddings!
...bar-mitzvahs too.
And then...on to the Cirque Du Soleil!!!
Post a Comment