Seems like this sort of sickness has really been going around recently and it's just not cool so watch out!
Here's some fairly recent pictures of us busking! We got Dan to come from the PC just to take pictures of us one day for our Street Light website which is currently.... in the works... in the minds and hearts of the Steering Council but hasn't yet made it to one of their meetings.... so... yes! We'll keep you updated.
It's an exciting life!









3 comments:
great pics, chala! (I mean...Dan!) Well, you look good in them anyway. I'm sure that Victor would think you look like a hot "Drai's" ad. hee! I like the lighting & the vibe. Kisses of love. Come over for dinner. We'll have Lebanese!
hehe, thanks Al! The dinner wasnt Lebanese but it sure was good! maybe next time huh!! ...do i really have to bring that cheese you were talkin about?
hee hee, of course I am serious chala! You can do it, and maybe I'll ask dad to make some flatbread. har har! Oh, you'd like it, it's be sooo easy. Love you. THe kids were thrilled that you came & love the terrorizing screams of Ken & your drama. XX
Post a Comment