Chala, PLLEEEEASSSSE see if you can get Ken to do a "One man Movie Trailer" like he used to do. They were sooo much fun. Good stuff.
oh Al, I'll ask him okay?? Don't get your hopes too high just in case he's "grown out" of that sort of thing!
Fo rizzle, yo Girlfriend, you needs to update this spread right quick! I can only watch home video trailers so many times - no matter how grand! Peace out...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Chala, PLLEEEEASSSSE see if you can get Ken to do a "One man Movie Trailer" like he used to do. They were sooo much fun. Good stuff.
oh Al, I'll ask him okay?? Don't get your hopes too high just in case he's "grown out" of that sort of thing!
Fo rizzle, yo Girlfriend, you needs to update this spread right quick! I can only watch home video trailers so many times - no matter how grand! Peace out...
Post a Comment