I live in a 1K apartment with my friendly man friend, Hiroki. He is 25 and works at a iron/steel factory. I work in the kitchen at a family restaurant. You may laugh and think it's funny! But man I tell you ! That's my money!!
Anyway.
The best thing about our apartment is the 7-11 which is thirty seconds walking distance. Craving an ice-cream in the middle of the night used to be a drag! Now... I eat that ice-cream.
Also, most of my best good friends live only 2 to 5 minutes away by bike or walking.
We have very interesting neighbors.
On one side there is the man who has turned his apartment into a posh office and works there most hours of the day.
The walls aren't all too sound proof so this is one of the main reasons I become extra nervous when Hiroki plays his beloved Michael Jackson album full volume, or when I burst forth singing my favorite songs and realize there may have been someone listening for that full half hour of my very emotional rendition of Hinder's "Lips of an Angel" or Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing".
On the other side we have a new addition to our apartment. An older man who's white hair is dyed bright yellow and owns a pair of skies. Even now I can hear him moving in endless amounts of boxes. Very strange. Very mysterious.
Upstairs there is a couple who own a border collie (Even though this apartment doesn't allow dogs?). I am not sure whether the dog actually lives in their room with them or if he stays in this dog house which is in the parking lot. The fact is I have only ever seen him in that dog house twice... So that probably means he is in their room most of the time!
2 comments:
I tried to call you last night and it said your number isn't working!!! What's up with that!? I miss you! Skype me
whaaaatweird i WILL skype you!
Post a Comment