...It's been a while!
Sorry guys!
I've been trying really hard to manage my time more wisely and get more done but I'm beginning to border on catching badly-balanced-life-person-disease (BBLPD) so... Here I am trying to do better.
...Elaina! You really cared about me that much?? *...sniffle*
I miss you and should call you. I sure love you and I guess I care too.
So here are some random things I've been up to now days.
(Bear with me, I'm writing even as Florence speaks to me 30 words per second over chat. - Don't try this at home)
I AM TRYING TO...
1. Come up with new and original ideas of cheap meals to cook for my wild home!
2. Finish the last bit of my PMA assignments so I won't have to FAIL the course and be sad at the graduation ceremony
3. Enjoy this last little while that I can wear my dandy summer clothes without catching a raging cold
4. Find my i-pod
5. Organize an Active Fellowship with Florence for some 12FS (Bible class) students and potential students
6. Find out who took my i-pod
7. Organize all of my possesions - throw and give away everything i never use and never need.
8. Find out what it means to be a witnessing coordinator now that I have been voted in for the job... hee. Just kidding Nina. Don't panic. ....(AAAAahhhhh!!!)
9. Find out who's ice cream is in the freezer so I can ask them if I can eat it
10. Go to bed on time....
Wohoo!!! ....GOODNIGHT friends!!!!
4 comments:
oh no Chala, remember the time that I ate Keiko's ice cream after seeing it in there since we moved to the home (it was about 8 months later) And I got you to partake of the evils with me. Sure enough she pipes up the next day or two later "who ate my ice cream". Like she had been just waiting 8 months for a good day to eat it.
I felt like such a dum-dum!! Awww, I feel like a dum-dum just thinking about it.
Get on Skype sometime Chala, I need to tell you something.
HAHAHAHAHA
Sorry, that story is just really funny.
Ha the ipod stuff is funny and so are you my sweetie cherie poopie poo
It might be time to toss us a few crumbs again...!!
Post a Comment