





Above are just a few from a "the day after my 20th Birthday Photoshoot".
Ryan had this very special plan to try with all her might to make me look "grown up". After all.... I am 20 now. :O ショック!
I in turn did my darndest to make my deepest and darkest most serious faces and to stretch my legs (always pointing those toes of course... grrrr) and twist my body in all those special ways she was telling me to. In the end it seemed the large majority of the pictures that really turned out were the ones of just my face... GOSH GOLLY mystery as to why!!
HEY! Posing for pictures like these is NO piece of cake! NOW I know.
All that to say... It was a ton of fun! Thanks so much Ryan! Hotdiggity!

2 comments:
Oooo!! Sooo purty!!!
You're such a doll! Thank you for posing, never mind all the pain. haha!
Sooooooooooooo cool, these are great! Hey! Be true and skype me some day! I miss yoooooooooooooou
Post a Comment