I often say Gabe and Winnie's children and 60 percent of the joy in my life... I'm learning lessons on being less selfish and wanted to share some of that joy with you here.
This is nap time on Gabe and Win's free day. As usual the children were very good and quiet.
Er... they only danced with pencils for a few seconds... And then I promptly took them away. I promise...
What sweet and pure children.
Aaaaaah!!!!!!
... Oh! You there who condemn me for throwing baby powder in my dear friends Mic, Layla and Sof's faces... You are mistaken.
... As you can see, they did it to themselves.
As we all know, on a paticularly stickly day we can always count on baby powder to bring us some... uh... relief before a ... er... nap.
As we all know, on a paticularly stickly day we can always count on baby powder to bring us some... uh... relief before a ... er... nap.
2 comments:
sofie is soooo cute!!
Ohhhh kawaii kids. did they sleep well after that?! ha. I have some photos from Tokyo Disney Sea of YOU!!! Do you have an email address or is skype daijyoubu? xxx
Post a Comment